Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life

Well I finally found my camera adapter to download photos and then couldn't find the battery charger. Well, I made a little trip to Best Buy to purchase a new battery charger. So we are in business to blog again.

I have said this before, but this blog is for my kids. To document what life is and what we do on a daily basis. I was not good at keeping baby books but feel (until camera issues) that I can keep up with a blog.

So to quickly update for the past three months .. what have we been doing? We are busy living life. Where there just doesn't seem to be enough time in each day. I remember being little and saying I was bored at my Nana's house. Her response was how can you be bored. Oh -- how I would LOVE to be bored today. There is so much to do. But I do love that there is so much to do. Don't get be wrong it is crazy sometimes. But I am well aware that one day no one will ask for snuggle love. So we have been busy with..

Ballet Class

Soccer Practice

Listening to Will talk (He is in full sentences now which is so weird. Matthew at his age didn't even talk).

Getting 6 inches cut off of Grace's hair (she has the cutest bob ever).

Listening to Matthew read

Playing school with Grace

Playing hide and go seek with Will

Snuggle Love

Working for our company we started that is getting really busy

Taxes

Sewing clothes for the kids

Redoing my family room

Making slipcovers for new kitchen chairs

Making lunches

Driving the kids to school

Picking Grace up from school

Organizing everyone schedules

More snuggle love

Laundry

Grocery Shopping (My least favorite thing to do unless it is at Fresh Market)

Painting

Playing family soccer, family baseball, and family park days. Oh -- and of course family Costco shopping and lunch. The kids favorite place to eat is Costco.

Packing lunches

Play dates

Finding clean laundry and matching socks

Sewing Classes

Bathtime

Bedtime

Clean Up time .. and that is why sometimes.. my laundry room looks like this...


Yes, that is all clean laundry that needs to be folded and put away. But I would rather play with the cutie on top.

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

I am sooooo glad that you are BACK!! I have missed reading your blog! I loved watching Matthew play soccer....