Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Grace!

Grace Elizabeth,

It is hard to beleive that four incrediable years have past by. You are growing up so fast! I remember when Mommy and Daddy found out we were having a girl. I had the ultrasound tech write it on a piece of paper. I couldn't wait to get to the car so Mommy and Daddy opened it up at the chapel in the hospital. Of course I cried because I was soo excitied. I thank God everyday for giving you to me. Of course you are a girl - but a girly girl! Not a day goes by with no bow and most days you insist on wearing a dress. You love your brothers and always help them. You are shy but never stop talking at home. You love your doggie and sleep with him every night. You love pinkalicious - and that was the theme for your party.





1 comment:

Bobbins said...

love the cake! Happy birthday Grace