
It is so hard to get a great picture of all three. Which reminds me - Christmas pictures need to be done soon.
We have pictures over the years of the kids in the corn pit. This is one of their favorite things to play in. Will was a little scared so he watched.


Another favorite the tractor pull - Will loved it too!

While the big kids and Daddy did the big maze - Mommy and Will did the toddler maze.

I asked Matthew what is favorite thing was - he said the hot dog and paint ball.

And .. to finish it all off we found the perfect pumpkins.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
I like your hay maze better. Much more suitable for children than the giant rolls we went through. I actually "lost" Margaret
Post a Comment